Dental Exclusions & Limitations:
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan.
It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the doctor, lies outside the realm of their capacity.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance.
- For services of injuries covered under worker’s compensation.
- For dental procedures that are referred to specialists.
- No discounts on consumable items such as Sonicares, Water Pik, Prevident etc.
Please note the following guidelines when participating in this program:
- Membership fees are due the day of joining program.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time.
- Children listed on plan must live in household or be a full time student.
- Membership expires one year from joining the program.